In reponse to Daily Post “FAQ“
So I’ve decided to interview myself (Yes, I’m that self-centered)
Facts about me:
- I’m afraid of machines and robots. Even the exams machines at the hospital. I think Robocop was my nightmare movie.
- I get upset when people talk about Madonna and bullfights. Two subjects that have nothing to do with each other, but they both get me pissed.
- I think heterosexuality, homosexuality, pansexuality and everything that ends with -sexuality are only made up things by man. We are made to love (or hate) our peers, man or women. Then we are educated to think a certain way and we also have our own particular likes and dislikes.
- I get extremely annoying when I am sleepy. It even bothers me.
- I’m afraid to open the little flush thingy from the toilet. I get scared to see the water in there.
- I get in a crazy killer mode when I am driving!
- I’m always singing at work…ALWAYS! Usually Christmas carols. It dries my co-workers crazy!