I’ve been nominated to the Leibster Awards and I feel like I’m going to the Oscars. I’ve put on my dressing gown, done my make up and I’m ready to answer some questions.
Seriously, I had no idea what this was because I’ve only been blogging for a month and something. And the thought that someone remembered me for this is actually a great feeling.
So thank you itsgoodtobecrazysometimes! You are sharing an important message on your blog!
Please visit on:
- Mention and thank the blogger that nominated you. Be a dear and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the nominator asked.
- Create 11 questions of your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees of their Liebster Awards
So now for my answer to the questions:
- Have you ever been pulled over by a cop? Not even once. And I should have!
- Have you ever danced in the rain? When I was a teenager I would do that many times. Now I got older and I’m afraid I get a cold and pass it over to my daughter. Humpf….How time changes things.
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? Why is my kid waking me up at 5AM??!?? Oh shit,the hour changed today!
- Where were you 3 hours ago? Taking my parents to the train station so they could get back home.
- Mountains or the beach I grew up near the beach and now I live near the mountains. I’m not sure which one I prefer. In Summertime, probably the mountains and in the Winter, the beach. No, it’s not backwards. I like to be where the crowds are not.
- Which of the four seasons do you most like. I used to prefer Spring and Autumn. Now they barely exist. So I prefer Winter, when it is not raining or windy. Basically I like the cold. If it snowed here, it would be great!
- Can you solve a rubix cube? I can. I didn’t mention how long it would take me. But Yes I Can! 🙂
- Whats your favourite Movie quote? Hakuna Matata!
- Have you ever used the phrase “back in my time” to someone younger than you? Yes! And then I noticed what I just did and ran to the toilette to cry my eyes out!
- If a tree falls in the forest and there’s no one around to hear it does it make a noise? Sure. But no one heard, so we have to believe that it did. It’s like having faith on something that we don’t actually know it exists or not.
- Why does it always rain on me? (its a song lyric) Probably it’s really because I lied when I was seventeen 🙂
Now for my Nominees:……Drums please:
The questions are:
- Books or E-books?
- Which is worse – no one ever talking about you or being gossiped all the time?
- If you were president, what would be your first change?
- Which crime would you see yourself doing, if necessary?
- Hardest sin to avoid doing?
- In the next life, which animal would you rather be?
- Batman or Superman?
- Do you remember the dream that you had today?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If you found a genie in a bottle, what would be your three desires?
- Cats or Dogs?
Have a Blast! 😀