How to ruin a perfectly good day in 5 steps:
- When you boyfriend gets home, instead of receiving him with a smile, give him a list of tasks to do, because you just want to do other stuff.
- Complain that he is not following the tasks by the order that I gave him.
- Yell at him when he is not stirring the food correctly. Even more when he is a gown up man who is perfectly capable of cooking…actually better than me.
- Yell at my daughter when she starts a really small tantrum at bedtime.
- Then proceed to yell at my boyfriend because he is the reason our kid is doing that tantrum
That pretty much does it. I feel like crap.